Enrollment to our Crèche in three steps.
1. Meeting with the Headmistress
Families are invited to meet the teaching staff and visit the premises after having made an appointment with the Headmistress, Eimear Muireann Marnell at +390583587484. A further more informative interview with the individual family will follow the initial visit.
Following the interview and within the times previously indicated, the Headmistress will communicate the eventual date of admission. Admission is dependent on date of enrollment, available places and the family’s work commitments. Admission is based solely on the order of presentation of application and on no other criteria.
Each request for enrollment is accepted in strict chronological order, without any discrimination of race, nationality, religion and depending on the number of available places. To enroll, it is necessary to fill in and sign the relative application and contract which stipulate the rights and obligations of both parties, means of payment, annual fees and attendance, management regulations.
Means of payment of fees
We offer three options of payment:
• In a single payment before 5th September, with a reduction of costs.
• In ten installments (direct debit on current account).
• With 12 months financing option with zero interest.
• A 20% reduction for a second sibling or first-degree family relative.
• A 50% reduction for Esedra employees and their first-degree family relatives.
• A 10% reduction for pupils of employees, company managers or institutions recognized by our school.
• Financial support for families with dependent siblings. Further information on measures introduced by the new budget laws of 2020, available here.